I am running for mayor because I believe strongly that Solon city government needs to renew its focus on those issues vital to our city’s success.
My wife Karen and I are proud to call Solon home. We have lived in Solon for over 20 years and have raised our 7 children here.
However, as I meet voters from around the city, and as a current member of city council, it has become very clear that there is a sense that our city is no longer moving forward. There is a sense of stagnancy, and a feeling that city government is removed from the challenges our city faces today. This must change.
I have a proven record of success in the private sector. I want to use that experience as a leader in the private sector to build a team that moves our city in the right direction once again.
- Senior IT Executive for Reliance Electric
- Vice President of IT and Chief Information Officer for Stouffer Foods Corporation, Nestle Frozen and Refrigerated Food Company and Nestle Enterprises
- Task Force Member for the consolidation of Nestle’s $8B North American Operations: Foodservice, Marketing, IT, and Cost Accounting Standards Development
- National Consultant in Organizational Development and IT Rescue
- Responsible for Re-Engineering Nalley’s Fine Foods in Tacoma Washington ($400 million Sales)
- Responsible for Consolidation of Agrilink Foods and Birdseye Foods ($800 million Sales)
- Executive Producer and Co-Host for Cleveland Business Radio and The Avenue Radio Show
- Founder of 2 small businesses
- Head Coach for Youth and Middle School sports (baseball, basketball, soccer and lacrosse)
- High School Varsity Head Coach (lacrosse)
- Happily married to Karen
- Father of 7 children including an Army 1st Lieutenant combat-deployed to Afghanistan
- Three children are graduates of the Solon School System
- Cancer Survivor
- Member of the Board of Directors and Treasurer for Alternaterm Pregnancy Services
- President of the Third Tuesday Forum
- Church Lector
- Voice-Over Talent
- Freelance Writer
- Event MC and Speaker on Political Communications
- Communications Consultant
- Instrument-Rated Pilot, Photography, Scuba-Diving
- Ward One City Councilman
- Member of the Public Works Committee